• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:30:43 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Videos

Started by CBL Gaming, September 30, 2014, 08:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midbeck

I'm glad you guys liked it :). So... Because I have no life i decided to get going on another one right after uploading the last one.
So here is another one, I hope you enjoy it :)
https://www.youtube.com/v/htnMeE9QMaw
#DirtyEuro

BadStar

Awesome! Keep em comin!

I am particularly fond of mx-bikes edits using the replay system.. It really is amazing what can be done! It shows of off how beautiful this game is/can be!

I also super love the edits per every new/diff track one shows up one.. kind of like a nice showcase of user created content! Almost every track so far deserves one.
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

Vortex_Damien

agreed these edits need to be seen more.. well done man :)

Midbeck

I'm glad you liked it :D I'm still learning and experimenting with different types of music. I've been thinking of doing something on one of the older tracks and also plan to do something on the new SX track that Conceptgraff just released. Since I don't have a lot of time to actually play the game, it would be awesome to get some online demos with some close racing. I think that could really hype things up, So if you any of you have the time to .rar and upload some demos and send them my way I'd be really thankful  :)

I was thinking of starting separate topics for the edits but since everyone is posting their videos in this thread I thought that I would do the same. As far as spreading the word of MXB and my edits, I've been talking to an old friend of a decently big YouTube channel (that focus on mx/racing games) to potentially do some edits for that channel. If all goes well the Glen Helen edit will be uploaded to their channel on Friday.

Maybe we could start a post specifically for edits and keep the videos thread for instructional and shorter clips?
#DirtyEuro

GDUBMX

Nice videos Midbeck! We need a full netcode fix before your wish  an happen though mate, I don't really wanna say this but will anyway haha but the netcode looks probably worse than before lol. The super bunny hop glitch looks jacked, I was watching people clear 5/6 jumps on the supercross track last night.. You just cannot film close battles at the moment sadly.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

GDUBMX

https://www.youtube.com/v/5_GUQ_kanuQ

Midbeck

My edit just got uploaded on the Start Your Systems youtube channel, expect more videos to get uploaded there in the near future. Make sure to head over, thumbs up and subscribe! (I know i have posted the edit before).
https://www.youtube.com/v/2OSQf2CGTnw
#DirtyEuro

BadStar

Nice Mid Beck!

And yea. If you start an edits page, I'll post all of mine to it for the collection
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

Asdrael

Quote from: geofanatec on March 24, 2017, 12:20:36 AM
I just don't get all this rap music :P

What happened to the Crusty Demon days :)
+1 bring back Rob Zombie and Pennywise
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Asdrael

Midbeck, are you still interested in "good" replays to add variety to your videos (as in different riders, bikes and possibly tracks)? If you decide to make an SX vid I could send you a couple of replays, or even other tracks.
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Midbeck

Haha I can't make everyone happy when it comes to the music... For sure asdrael, I really want to highlight some of the features this game has to offer, deformation etc.
#DirtyEuro

GDUBMX

See I prefer to do replays myself but the last year we have been unable to do that on 90% of tracks due to the replay buffer bug. Then there was the fact of the netcode, couldn't ride around with other people because of the warping plus the replay buffer bug.. Roll onto beta 6, replay buffer bug is fixed but.. Netcode is worse. Fact is I would have 100% more footage of exactly that stuff Asdrael is talking about but I feel I'm doing the game a disservice by actually showing that stuff because it makes the game look really shit. There is only so many videos you can do of the same one guy hitting a corner then throwing a whip then pulling up in the pits, etc etc.. It's gets old. I took down some of my uploads because they just looked far too dumb with the warping. I'll unlock one I have of us all doing a race on paleta. Hahaha it's hilarious. Trust you will all be even sicker of my stupid videos when the netcode is balanced out as that will be the only videos I do lol.

Asdrael

Quote from: Midbeck on March 24, 2017, 11:41:49 AM
Haha I can't make everyone happy when it comes to the music... For sure asdrael, I really want to highlight some of the features this game has to offer, deformation etc.

Let me settle on a bike brand for once and get some cool looking skins going, then I'll feed you clips :)
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Midbeck

Sounds great Asdrael, I'd love some SX with an insane amount of deformation and some naaasty whips/scrubs :)

It might be hard to feature close online racing, but there is so much to this game imo. The deformation, the rider movements, bike physics, weather and much more.
#DirtyEuro

Ruubs

Sickest sx track ever. JS7 sand sx!

Nor a video, nor a screenshot. Dunno where to post this.