• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:00:08 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Invisible Rider

Started by thoff245, March 04, 2017, 03:02:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thoff245

March 04, 2017, 03:02:08 AM Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 03:07:53 AM by thoff245
Sorry guys, I'm sure this has been asked before.  I downloaded the recommended files using sync back.  But my rider is invisible. I am seeking help,  I have spent the past 4 hours or more searching for the answer.  Again, this is not a custom skin I am looking for, I can select any skin and the model doesn't show up at all.

Asdrael

Are you mising your rider.pkz? If so, that is the issue. You should run the installer again, just overwriting your current install (no need to reDL everything). You should not delete anything from that install.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

JeremyMx21

Quote from: Asdrael on March 04, 2017, 10:50:52 AM
Are you mising your rider.pkz? If so, that is the issue. You should run the installer again, just overwriting your current install (no need to reDL everything). You should not delete anything from that install.

So Re run the game installer to overwrite current install. Then you say (no need to reDL everything) as in no need to re download all the sync shop again?

JeremyMx21

Okay because i unpacked all the Pkz when the new beta came out. I'm missing the stock tracks and bikes. So im assuming i just need all the Stock Pkz files.

JeremyMx21

The only pkz. i never unpacked are the Ui.pkz , Misc.pkz , & effects.pkz

JeremyMx21

Well i didn't delete them i unpacked them when beta4 & 5 came out and used the folders to add paint's, tracks, Ect.
I've always downloaded everything manually. But that doesn't seem like an option anymore if you want to play online.

HornetMaX

Quote from: JeremyMx21 on March 05, 2017, 01:49:32 AM
The only pkz. i never unpacked are the Ui.pkz , Misc.pkz , & effects.pkz
But why do you unpack the others ? It's really not needed (and it's the #1 source of errors).

P.S.
Re-installing (running the installer again over a current install) is harmless: it can fix a bunch of troubles (including of course missing .pkz).
Only same beta, of course.