• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:02:41 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

New paints for MX2 2017 kawasaki kx250F OEM

Started by derbi, March 26, 2017, 02:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derbi

So, 1 day ago i got everyhing installed as mods and i didnt sawany MX2  2017 kawasaki kx250F OEM bike paints where you could see your numbers. Only with Number 5, 2 or 84. That would be awesome if somebody could make paint where you can see your own number aswell.
I have 1 Picture how that bike would look like

𝖙𝖋𝖈

The paints with people's number on are custom paints with the number part of the texture, as opposed to it coming from the game.

You should be able to add a number by using the 'bike font' option on the choose bike screen. If you can't, it's because whoever made the model / imported the model didn't set it up properly.

If you check out the RM250 / 125, the RMZ, or any of RC's bikes this works - as myself, Damien and RC made our bikes from scratch, we set it up, but those who imported others models probably haven't done the 3d work to add the extra bit in order to get custom in game numbers working.

I might be wrong, but I've not tried adding in game numbers to anything other than the yzf, and that unfortunately definitely didn't work.

So, make your own paint, add your own number. It's the way those have been done and it's your only option.

derbi