• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:38:10 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Paint Request.

Started by derbi, April 08, 2017, 12:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derbi

Hello. I was wondering if somebody make me a paint for kawasaki 250cc OEM.

john_710

Its not hard to make your own paint dude just give it a shot i know you can do it  ;D

Quote from: TFC on March 26, 2017, 02:17:15 PM
The paints with people's number on are custom paints with the number part of the texture, as opposed to it coming from the game.

You should be able to add a number by using the 'bike font' option on the choose bike screen. If you can't, it's because whoever made the model / imported the model didn't set it up properly.

If you check out the RM250 / 125, the RMZ, or any of RC's bikes this works - as myself, Damien and RC made our bikes from scratch, we set it up, but those who imported others models probably haven't done the 3d work to add the extra bit in order to get custom in game numbers working.

I might be wrong, but I've not tried adding in game numbers to anything other than the yzf, and that unfortunately definitely didn't work.

So, make your own paint, add your own number. It's the way those have been done and it's your only option.

http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1671.msg24518#msg24518

CSchmied986

April 09, 2017, 02:52:59 AM #2 Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 03:08:06 AM by NorCal 986
Sorry, but I'm guessing nobody is willing to make you a custom bike paint. Those like myself that make paints know how long of a process it is to make a good one. (15-20hrs), and it'a probably not the best way to introduce yourself to the community. If you want a custom bike, just learn Photoshop, I promise you'll be happy you did. Cause most on here have trouble trying to make time for their own projects, and are not going to put in days of work to make someone a paint (without money involved). But at least there is some cool standard paint to choose from!

If you want any advice on how to start making your own, I am happy to help! I enjoy helping people to learn to make skins/paints, I just don't make them for people. Cause we all had to learn and it sucks, but it's worth it! Also, you're asking for a Kawi, which only myself and a couple others actually have the template to, because it must be purchased. But welcome to the community!

Mx Boogsey

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could help me with Painting/Skinning I would deeply appreciate it.

CSchmied986

Honestly, the best help most people can give you is to get Photoshop ($10) month, and watch some Youtube videos on how to use the Pen Tool. That's basically the best way for anyone to start.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Or Gimp if you're a cheap arse like me lol..

BadStar

Quote from: TFC on May 15, 2017, 08:08:13 PM
Or Gimp if you're a cheap arse like me lol..

and me!  Gimp2
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime