• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:40:50 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Red Bud (updated RDF 08/05/17)

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, May 07, 2017, 09:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bj Slice

oh so there's really one tfc? haha! I'll look for it.
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

BadStar

Quote from: TFC on May 12, 2017, 07:48:10 PM
Thanks for all the positive feedback all, really makes it worth while :)

Can't believe no one has found the Easter egg yet though.. It's a real cliffhanger  ::)

It's kinda like when a new Battlefield or similar is realeased.. it's soo beautiful, I can't stop looking at the terrain and get shot every 2sec for the first few hours..

so no, I haven't looked around at all. hahah
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

𝖙𝖋𝖈

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Yes... Yes it was lol ;D..

Clue number two: it's both underneath and not underneath at the same time ;)

Oh, and you can't see it while riding

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I'm enjoying this lol.. Next track I make will have an Easter egg comp. Something like, first one to find it gets to pick the next track I make or something..

𝖙𝖋𝖈

No, it's fairly big lol.. it's nothing special though, just something stupid I threw in to see if people would look ;)... evidently they will haha

Bj Slice

This is the very first time I get in the game not to ride. but to look for eggs for a good hour. arrgh! I still coudlnt find one.
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Just to clarify, it's not actually an egg lol.. Not sure what you guys are expecting :P

𝖙𝖋𝖈

No, you'll know it when you see it ;).. More clues?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

U-Benders keep the cleanest portables ;D.. But not it lol

Man you're going to be so disappointed given the effort!

Twitch135

May 14, 2017, 01:21:05 AM #55 Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 03:00:57 AM by Twitch135
I noticed while running a race on Redbud if you take the outside line just before the finish line jump you get a penalty for track cutting.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

Bj Slice

Red Bud has just been bombed  today. Track needs massive repair. braking bumps became whoops, rollers became jumps. lol!

Paradox28

I rode around for a little while and couldn't notice anything out of the ordinary lol

Bj Slice

pretty much like this back in 2007 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T0Se-o5xW8&t=2254s). lap times  is close to. lol

Bj Slice

geo is still on it. lol! I already gave up!