• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:00:24 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, October 01, 2014, 11:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan Nuckols

Hey Can you update this to Beta 17

HornetMaX

February 07, 2022, 12:15:07 AM #271 Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 12:24:13 AM by HornetMaX
V2.2.6 out (2022/02/06)
  • Updates for MXB beta17.
  • New HUDRumble: this will overwrite your previous rumble settings. You need to reconfigure the settings (at least associate the right XInput device). Read the .pdf help for explanations.

EDIT: the pdf had a wrong explanation of how rumble profiles work (thx to Saemon No Jyo for spotting that). I've ninja-updated the 2.2.6 zip with the corrected pdf. The relevant part is this:
  • _cogacc_rumble_map0/1/2, _tireslip_rumble_map0/1/2: each map is composed of 4 floats representing the two interpolation points translating the source value into a rumble value: [min driving value, max driving value, min rumble strength, max rumble strength]. E.g. for tire slip "{0.04,0.10,0.20,1.00}" means that at 4% slip rumble will be at 20% and at 10% slip rumble will be at 100%. You can modify the maps in the .ini file manually.

Cody D

Love you Max! Thanks dude I never realize how much I loved your program until I didn't have it :)

iNsane

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

AZDesertRat

HornetMaX

EDIT: the pdf had a wrong explanation of how rumble profiles work (thx to Saemon No Jyo for spotting that). I've ninja-updated the 2.2.6 zip with the corrected pdf. The relevant part is this:
  • _cogacc_rumble_map0/1/2, _tireslip_rumble_map0/1/2: each map is composed of 4 floats representing the two interpolation points translating the source value into a rumble value: [min driving value, max driving value, min rumble strength, max rumble strength]. E.g. for tire slip "{0.04,0.10,0.20,1.00}" means that at 4% slip rumble will be at 20% and at 10% slip rumble will be at 100%. You can modify the maps in the .ini file manually.

jh17mx

Because i play with keyboard and i use caps lock to ride.How can i change the keybing to another ; For example F5 or anything else.?????

PizzaChet

I don't think anybody else in the world does that. I'm afraid for you!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Eddi

So I tried installing Max Hud into my Plugins folder but It didnt work...
I figuered the problem was the other two files which were already in there: one of them was called something with x input....
So I delete those two files which was very dumb because now my controller isnt working anymor :(((
Any tips what i should do??

HornetMaX

Quote from: Eddi on April 06, 2022, 03:47:31 PMSo I tried installing Max Hud into my Plugins folder but It didnt work...
I figuered the problem was the other two files which were already in there: one of them was called something with x input....
So I delete those two files which was very dumb because now my controller isnt working anymor :(((
Any tips what i should do??
Did you read how to install it properly ? Including MSVC redist stuff ?

Bad idea to delete random files when you don't know what they are for. Reinstall MXB ?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

MaX.. Do you have any plans to make a VR version?  :D

HornetMaX

Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on April 11, 2022, 10:54:22 PMMaX.. Do you have any plans to make a VR version?  :D
No.

Sorry for dumb question (I don't have VR hardware): what's the problem with VR ? Stuff doesn't show up ?
At all ? Or is it just in a fixed position (hence not kept in visual range when head moves) ?
It could be something that PiBoSo should do and not really the plugin.

Some_Doofus

Hi max, is there a way to enable all widgets in replay mode? I've been trying to troubleshoot some game bugs and been doing some oem bike testing and it would be super useful to be able to see the suspension, inputs and joypad widgets during replays. Going through the ini file there doesn't seem to be any way to do this myself, but could this feature be added to a future update?

teeds

Quote from: HornetMaX on April 12, 2022, 06:58:11 PM
Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on April 11, 2022, 10:54:22 PMMaX.. Do you have any plans to make a VR version?  :D
No.

Sorry for dumb question (I don't have VR hardware): what's the problem with VR ? Stuff doesn't show up ?
At all ? Or is it just in a fixed position (hence not kept in visual range when head moves) ?
It could be something that PiBoSo should do and not really the plugin.

It works fine for me but resides within the confines of the 2d screen which can be anywhere in the VR view and is quite a small area (for me it's like the area of a 22" monitor at about 1.5ft). But if you position the 2d screen appropriately, it's ok with VR.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

charliesweet

hi this is my first time installing maxhud, i installed it correctly and made sure too double check but when im in mxbikes and press caps lock nothing happens. anyone know a fix? thanks