• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

June 27, 2022, 07:01:51 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta17e available! :)

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, October 01, 2014, 11:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan Nuckols

Hey Can you update this to Beta 17

HornetMaX

February 07, 2022, 12:15:07 AM #271 Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 12:24:13 AM by HornetMaX
V2.2.6 out (2022/02/06)
  • Updates for MXB beta17.
  • New HUDRumble: this will overwrite your previous rumble settings. You need to reconfigure the settings (at least associate the right XInput device). Read the .pdf help for explanations.

EDIT: the pdf had a wrong explanation of how rumble profiles work (thx to Saemon No Jyo for spotting that). I've ninja-updated the 2.2.6 zip with the corrected pdf. The relevant part is this:
  • _cogacc_rumble_map0/1/2, _tireslip_rumble_map0/1/2: each map is composed of 4 floats representing the two interpolation points translating the source value into a rumble value: [min driving value, max driving value, min rumble strength, max rumble strength]. E.g. for tire slip "{0.04,0.10,0.20,1.00}" means that at 4% slip rumble will be at 20% and at 10% slip rumble will be at 100%. You can modify the maps in the .ini file manually.

Cody D

Love you Max! Thanks dude I never realize how much I loved your program until I didn't have it :)

iNsane

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

AZDesertRat

HornetMaX

EDIT: the pdf had a wrong explanation of how rumble profiles work (thx to Saemon No Jyo for spotting that). I've ninja-updated the 2.2.6 zip with the corrected pdf. The relevant part is this:
  • _cogacc_rumble_map0/1/2, _tireslip_rumble_map0/1/2: each map is composed of 4 floats representing the two interpolation points translating the source value into a rumble value: [min driving value, max driving value, min rumble strength, max rumble strength]. E.g. for tire slip "{0.04,0.10,0.20,1.00}" means that at 4% slip rumble will be at 20% and at 10% slip rumble will be at 100%. You can modify the maps in the .ini file manually.

jh17mx

Because i play with keyboard and i use caps lock to ride.How can i change the keybing to another ; For example F5 or anything else.?????

PizzaChet

I don't think anybody else in the world does that. I'm afraid for you!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Eddi

So I tried installing Max Hud into my Plugins folder but It didnt work...
I figuered the problem was the other two files which were already in there: one of them was called something with x input....
So I delete those two files which was very dumb because now my controller isnt working anymor :(((
Any tips what i should do??

HornetMaX

Quote from: Eddi on April 06, 2022, 03:47:31 PMSo I tried installing Max Hud into my Plugins folder but It didnt work...
I figuered the problem was the other two files which were already in there: one of them was called something with x input....
So I delete those two files which was very dumb because now my controller isnt working anymor :(((
Any tips what i should do??
Did you read how to install it properly ? Including MSVC redist stuff ?

Bad idea to delete random files when you don't know what they are for. Reinstall MXB ?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

MaX.. Do you have any plans to make a VR version?  :D

HornetMaX

Quote from: 𝖙𝖋𝖈 on April 11, 2022, 10:54:22 PMMaX.. Do you have any plans to make a VR version?  :D
No.

Sorry for dumb question (I don't have VR hardware): what's the problem with VR ? Stuff doesn't show up ?
At all ? Or is it just in a fixed position (hence not kept in visual range when head moves) ?
It could be something that PiBoSo should do and not really the plugin.