• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 03:02:50 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Stuck on the "Syncing" screen when try to join OEM servers

Started by wanderleis, July 03, 2018, 09:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teeds

Quote from: PizzaChet on July 05, 2018, 05:36:18 AM
Could someone post a list of what works and what doesn't please, or maybe create a new OEM pack that works. It's just so tantalizing to have all the content but not be able to join.

Quote from: Alex on July 05, 2018, 05:05:09 AM
putting just the 250f's in also worked for me.

What are both your system specs?
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

teeds

Quote from: wanderleis on July 05, 2018, 02:53:16 AM
i found that it works with the oem bikes unpacked but not in .PKZ .... It's odd.

As Asdreal said they came in folders, did you put them into PKZ files yourself? This might put extra load on your system, as I think it's having to un-compress those files before use.

Pestelol

I have exactly the same probleme ,so I decided to install it on the pc of my girlfriend she have 1080 ti ect ect  AND NO PROBLEME but on my Pc i am just stuck on Syncing  screen my computeur are verry crap with 700 serie gtx

PizzaChet

Quote from: teeds on July 05, 2018, 09:28:06 AMWhat are both your system specs?
i5-2310 @ 2.90GHz. Windows 7. 8GB RAM. GTX 1060 6GB.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

wanderleis

Quote from: teeds on July 05, 2018, 09:31:01 AM
Quote from: wanderleis on July 05, 2018, 02:53:16 AM
i found that it works with the oem bikes unpacked but not in .PKZ .... It's odd.

As Asdreal said they came in folders, did you put them into PKZ files yourself? This might put extra load on your system, as I think it's having to un-compress those files before use.

Yes i know  the oem bikes from asdrael is unpacked.  The .pkz are from the sync-shop.
With the previous version of the oem pack it works in.pkz so tried it like that. But now i will use it  unpacked .

teeds

Quote from: wanderleis on July 05, 2018, 05:26:59 PM
Yes i know  the oem bikes from asdrael is unpacked.  The .pkz are from the sync-shop.
With the previous version of the oem pack it works in.pkz so tried it like that. But now i will use it  unpacked .

See if you can get in the MXBikes b8 1 MOD server with the bikes in folders.

wanderleis

July 05, 2018, 07:17:45 PM #21 Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 02:04:11 AM by wanderleis

Hi teeds ,

It works now . I have to unpack the tracks too.
Did you modify something?

Bj Slice

Will change the syncback profile for the bikes to unpacked ones. I'll make an update soon in syncback thread. Everyone else can just unpack the bikes in .pkz format so you don't have to redownload them since you're getting the same files when doing so.
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

loinen

seems that I've found a workaround for my 'syncing'.
if you get forever syncing try switching to another bike (maybe also restart the game before switching - not sure here) then try to reconnect. tried with hondas and yamahas - works fine.

Niko Mouk

This will be the same issue everyone had on mx sim. Creators doing way too heavy packs taking ages to download (or sync, use the term you like).
Something like a compression system (if not already exists) would help.
Hey ! If you like my work, you can 💰 donate on Paypal, thank you !