• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:27:32 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Hawkstone Park V1

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, November 25, 2018, 10:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

November 25, 2018, 10:36:36 PM Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 10:38:12 PM by тғc
Hi All,

Had this one in the works for a while. I really didn't like how sand felt in B9, and now it's slightly better I decided to finish it off to a point I was happy to release.

Hawkstone Park is a classic British GP track dating back to the 1950's (although the hill was first used in 1938 for a hill climb event!). It still hosts the Hawkstone International once a year which brings out top European riders to compete.

As one of the most iconic tracks in the UK I had to make it. I'm really happy with how it rides and how good a replica it is although the environment could do with a bit of work, it's good enough for a first release. I've gone for a groomed track look as I love the way MXB looks when ruts start to form, no exception here, it looks a bit plain at first but once you're a few laps in, or online with a bunch of people, it ruts up quickly and both looks and rides great.

It's deep loamy sand, so it's 100% sand here. It's tough and demanding, and smaller bikes are going to have a hard time when the ruts start to build up.

One other thing. In light of people having trouble with collisions especially fences, I've decided to make nothing collideable. The other reason is that there are a lot of wooden fences here and the chance of flying over one is fairly high. I want people to have fun here not get pissed off that they're constantly having to reset on the centerline.

Hope you all enjoy!

DOWNLOAD

philiaN

Quality work like always, good stuff tfc! The track feels nice even in rain conditions  ;D

stevo

what Phillian says...awesome work mate..thank you :)

Twitch135

Dude you rock! This track is very well done. Love the environment. Thank you ;D 
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

GDUBMX

Finally! Been waiting for this "tree's" version for ages. Will download after work. Thanks alot mate 👌
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Pestelol

works awesome :o
TFC=god of tracks

iNsane

I'm speechless. This track is art!

Awesome one TFC, thanks!

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

stevo

so......Farleigh castle next?????? lol

Difuz172

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks all, glad you're enjoying it.

Stevo, probably not mate :).. But I am considering Desertmartin, Ironman or Loretta Lynns as my next replica.

joao santos 17

Awesome fat ....Next track ironman please 😉

stevo

Quote from: тғc on November 26, 2018, 08:52:11 PM
Thanks all, glad you're enjoying it.

Stevo, probably not mate :).. But I am considering Desertmartin, Ironman or Loretta Lynns as my next replica.

oh well...no harm in asking.....Bloody good job with Hawkstone though...brings back loads of memories...thanks :)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Track registered for stats :)

Clutch_Luck

Thanks for releasing TFC. I am really happy with how many tracks are being released lately.. Even though I won't be able to play online for a while I've been enjoying them all offline..

loinen

nice looking track! I like a lot the common color scheme, it's nice and unique, not as in Red Bud and Unadilla, has something own. love the work!