• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:56:41 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

TempeckMX

Started by tucko, January 31, 2020, 09:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tucko

I got asked to make a 450 track, i wanted to see if i could make one in a day, this took like 8 hours, goes to show what can be done in a short amount of time!
Tempeck is an amish town outside of lake park, MN. my dads buddy had a nice track with a bunch of beach sand dumped on it. i hope yall enjoy the track!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15aume3Ue2V8EsDpcyw9Jcpc4J6pzH9Nj

track_image.png

Niko Mouk

Just tried it, you're on the right way ! Everything is a bit too big, overscaled. But the textures and environments are really nice ! Keep pushing :)
Hey ! If you like my work, you can 💰 donate on Paypal, thank you !

WestSideWill763

WOOHOOOO MINNESOTA TRACK!!!!!

AZDesertRat

F#&$ YES!!  Instantly one of my fav tracks:)  Great flow and so many different lines, thank you!

tucko

Thank you for the kind words! next up is The BeeHive all 125 track <3

holtergeist

imo this is another instant classic. i tend to love everything though so if you guys notice me commenting on all the new tracks saying its an instant classic, it just means im super pumped on it lol. love all the big lines, different lines, the feel of the sand, i mean its all just good. the last like 3-4 tracks released in the last few weeks have simply been amazing. thanks for all the time you put into it.
"hole-shot, pin-it, knock everybody down, go through the second corner, come out in front" -TP199