• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:12:38 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

[Bikes] Upcoming Models/Paints

Started by kamloops, October 29, 2014, 10:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kamloops

Post previews of your upcoming models and paints here.

kleoui

hello u can upload ur bike models and follow link ? i like ur 2 stroke

GDUBMX

Oh man! Sick! Really awesome job mate.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Stoneybonezz

onlyonetone

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Amazing lol. That old beater looks like a lot of fun! How far off done do you think they are?

kamloops

These models have been made for MX Simulator, they need to be upgraded for MXB (especially yz). But I prefer to tell you in advance, do not expect a release anytime soon, I'm too busy this year because of my studies, I can work on it only during the holidays. So do not expect a release before Christmas (I hope the beta 2 will be output at this time).

Currently, I just exported the bikes to see how to operate motorcycles in mxb and I am pleasantly surprised at the number of things we can do.

giopanda

Quote from: kamloops on October 30, 2014, 09:22:11 AMI am pleasantly surprised at the number of things we can do.

like exporting the model in its real proportions and not deform it to adapt to the rider position?

kamloops

Yes, we can really make a bike in the real proportion now and adapt the pilot for the bike, not the opposite as it was in mxs.
But also the management of all physics of the bike, the ability to have multiple textures to the bike which allows to make better detail of some parts.
And finally what I like most is that we can make two models for direction, one for the cockpit view and one for the third pers view.

ChrisK

hmm they look rdy to release just paint the weels :)

kamloops

October 30, 2014, 05:44:03 PM #11 Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 05:45:36 PM by kamloops
Quote from: ChrisK on October 30, 2014, 03:55:11 PM
hmm they look rdy to release just paint the weels :)
No trust me, you can't see just on pic but nothing is ready on these bike, they can look 100x better in game, especially as the physical has not been touched at all..

EDIT :
And the yz 125 need new wheels, without brake disc and inverse sprocket.

BOBR6 84

CR500 would get me playing mx more  :D or a CR500 engine in the ktm chassis!  ;) 8)

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

kamloops

I'm sorry I can't work on mxb currently because of my studies.This summer, I would have more time to work on it. Again, my apologies guys.