• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:32:00 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Lonestar MX

Started by tbone323, July 31, 2020, 09:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbone323

July 31, 2020, 09:01:48 PM Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 09:31:50 PM by tbone323
Hi everyone.

I'm happy to release my first track, Lonestar MX! This started out as a replica track of Cycle Ranch (Floresville, TX) but I got bored trying to match all the obstacles to the IRL track. Props to anyone who builds a replica track, because they require a ton of detail.

Shoutout to TFC for the track building series on Youtube. Without those videos I would have never attempted to build a track.

Also, big shoutout to WestSideWill 763 for all the testing and feedback on the track.

Credit to Giopanda on the track objects. And a note on the objects, none of them have collision. I did that on purpose because I hate grazing objects and getting knocked.

Anyways, here is the link and I hope you enjoy the track. https://www.mediafire.com/file/yuu546hs8fspesx/file

If you notice something broken or not working please let me know so I can try to fix it.

WestSideWill763

Glad I could help with such an awesome track thanks for the shoutout and taking everything I said into consideration, spectacular first track would defiantly be proud to test any other workings you come up with.... Thanks Again

wildlonewolf

considering this is your first track it's actually really good man! keep up the good work.  ;)

holtergeist

wanted to comment since you havnet gotten much feedback and id imagine its a bit disheartening after putting in the work you did. so, rockchalice created did this track and he let me test it, and alot of the feedback and changes i wanted him to make in regards to the jump sizes, you actually did the way i thought was correct. so thats good. i think the track is great. what I am not a fan of, and this is for most tracks, is berms everwhere in the corners. not only because i play the game in FPV and when going through berms the rider looks downward, but because i think it takes away from the fun of cornering in ruts. i personally just dont like big berms because everyone takes the same line and....who doesnt like timing a corner rut as well as they can? so with that being said, i think its a great first track. i dont know ANYTHING about creating anything on a PC but i wonder how much better the track would be if you went back, took down some of those large berms and created some ruts in corners. even keeping the berms and adding ruts to the insides...

either way, thanks for putting the time in and creating content
"hole-shot, pin-it, knock everybody down, go through the second corner, come out in front" -TP199