• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 09:16:54 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

New Track Build

Started by sloofa, December 29, 2020, 02:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sloofa

December 29, 2020, 02:05:00 PM Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 05:27:39 PM by sloofa
DOWNLOAD BETA

Hello,
I am finishing my first track. It is small local track in czech republic, it is just for learning purposes. (next time I'd like to create Loket - another czech track from mxgp :) )

I have few questions.
I don't understand why is material thickness in both hmf and tht file. Should be these values same? Can I achieve faster terrain deforomation and thicker layer???
And my second question is how to create track texture overlay with the tracks, ruts etc?
And the last one is skybox - any special requirements for the skybox? Texture size, naming etc???

Thank you

WestSideWill763

daaaaammmm this track looks amazing great work sorry i cant help with any of your questions but man your track looks good love the elevation changes

iNsane

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

sloofa

need help with the skybox :(
When i copy my skybox to different track, it works, but on my track nothing, just the default sky
Any idea???
Thanks

sloofa

AZDesertRat

Wow, this looks damn good, notably so for a 1st track.  I like that it appears to be quite tech with a lot of variety.  Those steep downhill corners are going to be crazy good in an online races ;D .

SmokinJo

HOLY ****, this track looks amazing!

Did you use Blender or L3DT to build the track?

fridgedollar

sloofa

Quote from: SmokinJo on January 04, 2021, 02:59:43 AMHOLY ****, this track looks amazing!

Did you use Blender or L3DT to build the track?

terrain in L3DT and objects in Blender

mcchicken

Tracks looking sick man!
Message me on Discord if you ever need a test rider. Cant wait for release, very impressive for your first track

WestSideWill763

would love to be a beta tester if you want more feel free to hit me up on discord WestSideWill763#1953

is there an expected release date? cant wait to rip this!!

sloofa

Quote from: WestSideWill763 on January 07, 2021, 05:06:42 PMwould love to be a beta tester if you want more feel free to hit me up on discord WestSideWill763#1953

is there an expected release date? cant wait to rip this!!

here you can download test version (wet conditions not finished yet)
http://80.211.198.212/mxbikes/Krise_v09.7z

74med |GHOST

January 08, 2021, 01:39:28 PM #12 Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 01:55:57 PM by 74med |GHOST
Thank you very much for sharing your work.
It is really very much appreciated.
Even if the track is in beta, you will definitely get feedback that will allow you to improve or refine your work.
Thanks again for the great work.

[Edit] Small question : I see in your photos that the sky is blue, but when I go on the track the sky is black, does the problem come from me? Thank you for your answer.

sloofa

Send me a screenshot pls
You have to set clear weather, no cloudy/rainy

74med |GHOST

January 08, 2021, 03:35:19 PM #14 Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 03:38:51 PM by 74med |GHOST
You were right, I hadn't been paying attention I was actually in cloudy really sorry for this misinformation