• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 10:17:48 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Wish List for MX Bikes

Started by Motoboss, February 06, 2014, 05:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MX181

I though GPB was pretty cool in the terms of aids it had. Plenty of different aids to help each player like the game to their likings.

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

DD

I want to be able to do fender dragging wheelies (with practice of course). With MX Simulators physics, as soon as you reach the tipping point on your rear wheel, the bike becomes way to wobbly to control. Even with 100 stability I was never able to control the bike in a slow, 12 o'clock wheelie. Obviously this is because no side to side leaning.

MX181

Quote from: DD on February 18, 2014, 05:30:53 PM
I want to be able to do fender dragging wheelies (with practice of course). With MX Simulators physics, as soon as you reach the tipping point on your rear wheel, the bike becomes way to wobbly to control. Even with 100 stability I was never able to control the bike in a slow, 12 o'clock wheelie. Obviously this is because no side to side leaning.

Cause you were using stock stability in simulator that's why your life was so hard. If you have a advanced that is irrelavent. And every time you change the stability after you just changed your advanced it resets to stock.

DD

Quote from: MX181 on February 18, 2014, 11:05:33 PM

Cause you were using stock stability in simulator that's why your life was so hard. If you have a advanced that is irrelavent. And every time you change the stability after you just changed your advanced it resets to stock.
I don't think you understand. I am very aware of the advanced stability resetting with each preset. The 0-100 scale is literally just preset advanced settings. 100 stability should have been plenty enough stability to do wheelies how I wanted to. There is nothing wrong with using a "stock" stability. If you don't know what you're doing, then messing with your advanced will hurt you much more than it will help.  ;)

MX181

Quote from: DD on February 19, 2014, 01:30:34 AM
Quote from: MX181 on February 18, 2014, 11:05:33 PM

I don't think you understand. I am very aware of the advanced stability resetting with each preset. The 0-100 scale is literally just preset advanced settings. 100 stability should have been plenty enough stability to do wheelies how I wanted to. There is nothing wrong with using a "stock" stability. If you don't know what you're doing, then messing with your advanced will hurt you much more than it will help.  ;)

No no no, I don't think you understand  :P ask almost anyone and they will tell you that riding with the stock suspension is much harder than one edited. I couldn't play the game with stock raged so hard left it forever and than come back later with a new advanced and could play it. I'm sticking to my guns. Let's move on after all this is mxb not mxs.

TH_722

GDUBMX

Mx181 DD never said anything about using stock suspension, what he is saying is absolute sense.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

DD

Quote from: MX181 on February 19, 2014, 02:39:39 AM
No no no, I don't think you understand  :P ask almost anyone and they will tell you that riding with the stock suspension is much harder than one edited. I couldn't play the game with stock raged so hard left it forever and than come back later with a new advanced and could play it. I'm sticking to my guns. Let's move on after all this is mxb not mxs.
Wait, what? I'm talking about stability, not suspension.  :) Not trying to date myself here, but I've been "around" MXS since the beginning, so I do understand how to set up my bike in that game. I do not use "stock" setups, I was just using 100 stability as an example. Go ride with 100 stability and tell me it's not stable!  ;D

Anyways, yes, this is MXB. My post was a my wish to be added to the wish list. I only brought up MXS because it is the only other some what realistic dirt bike game out there and I wanted to compare my experiences in that game to what I hope to experience in MXB.

Like gdub said,
Quote from: gdubmxwhat he is saying is absolute sense

:P

MX181

I know you were about advanced dunno why I wrote suspension just ignore that  :P

Not having ago at you just discussing, sore a incorrect statement and thought I would have a discussion about it  :P

Please describe the beginning 2011? 2007? 2014?

giopanda

yawn..can we please move on?
thanx

GDUBMX

Agreed gio. There's a lot of these pointless off topic conversations already plaguing this forum sadly. In all honesty I don't care who does what in any other game, let's just talk about mxb.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Omar

February 20, 2014, 07:20:57 PM #57 Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 07:23:57 PM by 51
When crashing, the rider releases his bike, unlike a neighbor *cough* MXS *cough*

*EDIT:Forgot to say, if you have arcade and realistic physics, please make the realistic physics playable, in MXS I would need to stop the bike to turn sometimes, or I'm just bad, dunno really.

Pr0D1g10

I wish we can get the game for free

moto28

How would they make money? But i believe the Alpha will be free. If not then it would cost less than the full version more than likely. But if the alpha is free then you will just have to pay for the full release.