• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.
 
December 02, 2022, 11:15:29 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18b available! :)


USGP of Motocross @ Carlsbad Raceway

Started by F5_TORNADO, December 21, 2021, 09:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twitch135

Track is looking good. Looking forward to its release.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

Sv3n

Ingame "Sv3n"

MXB17

Looks awesome can't wait for the release, this will be so awesome to have in-game. Many thanks, good sir.

Vetmx210


PizzaChet

Quote from: kawirider276 on February 22, 2022, 03:30:13 AMHere's a small update...
Awesome progress! If this is a small update, then what will a big one look like?!?! :o  Seeing coverage of the Carlsbad GP on ABC's Wide World of Sports in the early 70's as a kid really captured my imagination (Unadilla's grass start too!) with the huge up and down sections with so much elevation change. I still watch YouTube clips of it and Superbikers too lol. There's been a couple attempts to recreate it in real life and thanks for doing this virtual one! 8)
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

kawirider276


A lap around the track so far,  sorry about the YouTube compression, it really hinders the details but it's still a good  look at how it is going.  I actually just got back home from a road trip out in the southwest and was able to convince my wife to go to where the track was, pretty neat to see, from where we stood I could make out devils drop, the first and second turn and first straight.

kawirider276


F5_TORNADO

Quote from: kawirider276 on March 19, 2022, 07:57:33 PM

A lap around the track so far,  sorry about the YouTube compression, it really hinders the details but it's still a good  look at how it is going.  I actually just got back home from a road trip out in the southwest and was able to convince my wife to go to where the track was, pretty neat to see, from where we stood I could make out devils drop, the first and second turn and first straight.

DUDE!! Seriously, this is probably THE most realistically detailed track I have ever seen on MX Bikes. I literally have hairs standing up on my arms and goosebumps on the accuracy of this track.

kawirider276

Hey everyone don't worry track is still on its way, life got in the way the last few months but was able to start chipping away again just the other day on some more stuff, I got real burnt out making vehicles a while back, totally unnecessary I know but once I got going I wanted to get the few things I had in my head made lol. Still have a few smaller things I want to get finished trying to find good images of more time period looking fans but its a bit of a challenge ha. Here's a look at the vehicles, I have more colorways just not in this shot.

F5_TORNADO

Quote from: kawirider276 on June 12, 2022, 07:33:10 PMHey everyone don't worry track is still on its way, life got in the way the last few months but was able to start chipping away again just the other day on some more stuff, I got real burnt out making vehicles a while back, totally unnecessary I know but once I got going I wanted to get the few things I had in my head made lol. Still have a few smaller things I want to get finished trying to find good images of more time period looking fans but its a bit of a challenge ha. Here's a look at the vehicles, I have more colorways just not in this shot.


Ha Ha, that's classic. Don't forget "Trick Race Fuel", and "HPS Oils". I commend you on your dedication to this. This is purely awesome just seeing the level of detail you are putting into this track. Thank you.

F5_TORNADO

You gotta release date yet on this track?

kawirider276

I don't have an exact date yet unfortunately, summers are always a busy time for me so I just haven't had the time to get the stuff done that I need to so the track is race ready, last thing I wanna do is half ass it on the finish line lol.  Don't worry it is coming though, at least by the end of the summer!

captainraygun31

I showed my dad this and he was like wow it looks pretty accurate! He was stoked!

jackfrostxjb

hey man this track looks soo good please release it!!!

F5_TORNADO

Quote from: kawirider276 on July 14, 2022, 08:07:56 PMI don't have an exact date yet unfortunately, summers are always a busy time for me so I just haven't had the time to get the stuff done that I need to so the track is race ready, last thing I wanna do is half ass it on the finish line lol.  Don't worry it is coming though, at least by the end of the summer!
Hey bro, it's past the end of summer (hehe). Any idea of a release date. Starting to get bored of MX Bikes.