• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:29:17 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Realistic Risks.

Started by MotoRogers499, February 20, 2014, 12:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoRogers499

Quote from: moto28 on March 04, 2014, 10:58:45 PM
Quote from: MotoRogers499 on March 04, 2014, 10:54:59 PM
Quote from: moto28 on March 04, 2014, 10:42:26 PM
Not if i can help it  ;)

We will see.
NO WE WONT. I WILL LOSE.

Im just excited to finally have the advantage all of the pros on mxs had. They knew about the game far before i did and i would have loved to have had been playing it since the time they had to be on the level they are on. But now hopefully i will be one of the "Guys to be" on Mx Bikes :)
Yeah but when MXS was released it had few supporters. Compared to MX-Bikes anyway. Forum member count is what, close to 300-400 members? Piboso's preview videos have thousands of views too.
Assuming everyone who watched the video will buy the game, you will have thousands of people with a head start with you. Lets hope they lose interest and play their mx vs atv.

moto28

Well i know about 40+ of those views are from me reveiwing and studying how it works...  ::)

DD

Quote from: gdubmx on March 04, 2014, 10:29:47 PM
Quote from: DD on March 04, 2014, 10:08:32 PM
I'm going to start on a Fun Simulator. So if you're not having fun on Mx Bikes because it ends up too real, you can just play my fun simulator to balance your life out. Hell, you can even play them at the same time if you're felling up to it.
right.. who exactly was this directed at? clearly some of you are having issues understanding my point. im looking to play a simulator which is really challenging but FUN, its two things that can actually happen at the same time. wheeling an R1 at 100mph+ is challenging and fun,maintaining a long powerslide out of a corner is challenging but fun, same with a game. by a fun mx game i mean i dont want to finish playing feeling frustrated at it like i did many many times with MXS. the random after bail get up front end skidding along the ground whilst counter steering weird shit is not fun. not to mention all the other stuff that just frustrates me after playing that game, dont get me wrong i have a ton of fun on the 3/10 times i play it. but most of the time some weird shit happens causing me to thing "yeh F this" and turn it off. if you still cannot grasp what im saying then forget about it as i cant be arsed to keep trying to explain what i mean.
Not directed to anybody. I'm not passive aggressive  :P

MotoRogers499

Quote from: DD on March 05, 2014, 01:29:55 AM
Quote from: gdubmx on March 04, 2014, 10:29:47 PM
Quote from: DD on March 04, 2014, 10:08:32 PM
I'm going to start on a Fun Simulator. So if you're not having fun on Mx Bikes because it ends up too real, you can just play my fun simulator to balance your life out. Hell, you can even play them at the same time if you're felling up to it.
right.. who exactly was this directed at? clearly some of you are having issues understanding my point. im looking to play a simulator which is really challenging but FUN, its two things that can actually happen at the same time. wheeling an R1 at 100mph+ is challenging and fun,maintaining a long powerslide out of a corner is challenging but fun, same with a game. by a fun mx game i mean i dont want to finish playing feeling frustrated at it like i did many many times with MXS. the random after bail get up front end skidding along the ground whilst counter steering weird shit is not fun. not to mention all the other stuff that just frustrates me after playing that game, dont get me wrong i have a ton of fun on the 3/10 times i play it. but most of the time some weird shit happens causing me to thing "yeh F this" and turn it off. if you still cannot grasp what im saying then forget about it as i cant be arsed to keep trying to explain what i mean.
Not directed to anybody. I'm not passive aggressive  :P

so just aggressive in general?

jk <3

DD

Haha, yea man.

By the way, I've been playing MXS since 2008 and I'm not very good as far as speed goes. It's not how long you've been playing, it's how often you play. Literally every dude that rips in MXS and does good in the rF races, started playing after me.  :(

But I like to think I have more fun than them when I play because I'm not burnt out on qualifying and racing  :P

MotoRogers499

Ive just given up on mxs. I used to play at least 1-2 hours every day. This went on for almost a year, rarely skipping a day to not play. It took over my life xD. No matter how much I played, tweaked setup, everything. I could NOT go fast. I guess its not for everyone.

moto28

I just gave it up at my prime. A couple of weeks ago ( Before i knew about the amazingness of Mxb ) i was a few spots away from Qualifying for a pro race. Then about 15 minutes before qualifying ended i was trying to make a mad push to qualify but ate it on a heater because of the crappy traction job. Then a friend of mine on teamspeak said " Yea dude i hate this game too i think i may just switch to Mx bikes " And he then showed me the video and its all started from there. I havent played sim in 2 weeks. :p

This has been story time With Moto28 <3

MX181

Quote from: DD on March 05, 2014, 01:43:06 AM
Haha, yea man.

By the way, I've been playing MXS since 2008 and I'm not very good as far as speed goes. It's not how long you've been playing, it's how often you play. Literally every dude that rips in MXS and does good in the rF races, started playing after me.  :(

But I like to think I have more fun than them when I play because I'm not burnt out on qualifying and racing  :P

who are you are one the mxs forums? or what was your account when you created one as surely you would have one of your that old  :P

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

moto28

DD is devin.......?

My mind is literally blown right now

MX181

Quote from: MotoRogers499 on March 05, 2014, 06:45:55 AM
Quote from: MX181 on March 05, 2014, 05:43:39 AM
Quote from: DD on March 05, 2014, 01:43:06 AM
Haha, yea man.

who are you are one the mxs forums? or what was your account when you created one as surely you would have one of your that old  :P
DD....Devin Davis. DDavis. ;D

I know for on Devin has not been around for that amount of time.
Secondly do a google search and you will soon start to think he is a Dianna Dulgren fan boy.

DD's avatar - I love DD -she has her own line of crew socks here If you like the socks buy them here: http://www.fuelclothing.com/socks/dd-crew.html (I have else seen the same picture else where online, I don't think it's him but who knows).

DD's signature - http://moto.mpora.com/videos/bang-tidy-friday-behind-the-scenes-with-dianna-dahlgren.html

So who are you really, what's your MXSimulator UID, are you a fanboy or are you actually Dianna Duhlgren haha so many questions so little know of this DD figure hahahahahaha

Not even going off topic my question could have serious realistic risks hahahahahaha

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

𝖙𝖋𝖈

You guys are strange lol

DD

Quote from: MotoRogers499 on March 05, 2014, 06:45:55 AM
DD....Devin Davis. DDavis. ;D

Actually, no. I don't have an MXS forums account. Yes, I did when I first started, but as the community grew I kind of faded out from using the forums, not that I used them much anyways.

DD

March 05, 2014, 05:28:54 PM #73 Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 07:45:47 AM by DD
Quote from: MX181 on March 05, 2014, 12:42:15 PMfanboy
This. I'm just a Dianna Dahlgren and Darryn Durham fan boy  :P If you didn't know, my avatar is actually DD wearing DD's socks.

My favorite bra size also happens to be.. DD.