• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:48:07 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2016 Kawasaki 250/450/450sm V2.1

Started by StoneRider, April 14, 2016, 03:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadStar

June 08, 2016, 03:03:01 AM #120 Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 03:04:42 AM by BadStar
I don't know anything about mxs, I've never mentioned them for the most part..so it's obvious not all of us are what u guys are arguing over.. only reason I don't play mxs is bc I personally find mxb to be more realistic (IMO).

If you dont think I/we have respect for the creators then you may have missed 99% of my/our post that praise anyone who makes anything for this sim. (Not to mention I have heard plenty of praise for Jay's work b4 all this ranting)..being that I've never set a second of my time in mxs forum, then it's obviously praise coming from mxb and mainly stonerider..he may have got a bit mad but it's pretty dang understandable.

This is a waste of argument now and let's end it. MXS seems large, kinda like the Arma community.. you naturally have a huge mix of community and at some point requires smaller communities within. This may be the same in the future of mxb and is most likely what happens in mxs.

Either way, let's go ahead and bring this to a end bc its a waste of time. I doubt anyone will be bringing mxs stuff over to this sim anymore without discussing with the creator from here on bc we just don't need the toxic environment (both sides).

Peace, love and brap!

Oh and pizza..please don't respond if u can help it lol. Not worth it really.
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

PizzaChet

No prob guys. Done after this now too. I've been PizzaChet since '04. Havoc since '07. https://www.google.com/ The mentioned topic was created by someone else at MXS and I griped about the cost of a bike model in that thread. As you can see the artiste is a little bent.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

HornetMaX

Quote from: StoneRider on June 07, 2016, 04:05:20 PM
Just for you to know, m121c made a honda (one of the best model i ever seen)
He's selling it 100$. ONLY JM AND PSD. 100$ without a model. Yeah you hear me well.
I see no problem with that: he creates stuff, he sets the price.
If it's a stupid price, people should not buy. If they buy, they give him a reason to sell the next one for 120$.

That said, in this specific case, I'm really against keeping the bikes around: it only gives Jay and m121c an argument to show "MXB community is just as bad as MXS community".

We can live without those damn 6 bike guys, we don't need them. Just throw them away (and eventually raise your middle finger to those guys, just to let some steam off) and let's forget all this crap.

I mean ... it went so out of control that somebody even mentioned D.Trump: now I have to take huge doses of antihistaminic for a week !!

GDUBMX

MaX is totally right,  I've deleted mine already but they should be deleted. We have a Suzuki, yam, Honda's, 96,09,16 lol and a husky,  rc's bikes and the msms.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

pacopastor34

RC should upload the rc250. I can't wait to test it and skin it!!

𝖙𝖋𝖈

So is the only one that's Jays the KXF? We know the husky is a given, how about the CRF 2016 and the YZF 2016?

pacopastor34

Any news from the creators but I bet they won't say anything. It's not regular that the people claim about free content. Maybe stone asked for permission to their authors.

Jay

again

KTM- No use

Kawasaki- No use

Huksy go for it... the anticipated use of these bikes was made so clear even the whole MXS community seemed to get it, they are private bikes with the blend for use to add custom parts for your private team,

Now this is the pm/email all the Kawasaki buyers should have received-I know some were exempt from this such as special orders where they specifically requested an alternate use of my content however this was never the case in the problem at hand-- And at the very least stone would have received a product key to at least prove purchase which was never shown here on his part.

If Stone could PM me the first points of contact we had regarding this bike on the MXS forum I will gladly negotiate further there, however at this point May I please ask that my bikes (KTM and Kawasaki) are no longer downloadable for this game.

To
Pacopastor,TeamHavocRacing(Pieceofshit),Geofanatec

None of this matter is up for your debate, I respect your reasoning for feeling my content is owned by you and therefor you have unlimited rights to it, However this is not the case so before one of you chime in with your day saving grace of what should be available to you please withhold your comment as I have seen it read it and choose to politely disagree and I  would like you to leave the issue at hand to now be solved by whom it concerns - Myself and Diego.

Thank you GDub for despite disagreeing still respecting the source of which the content came from, for me you are this communities best bet as it is acts like this that will encourage professional persons to create incredible content  whilst still feeling safe that there hard work is not simply handed around at the discretion of the community.

(TeamHavocRacing) Take note.
The topic of paid for content came up. Its not an issue at all let alone one you can be for or against as it is not something forced upon you therefor opinions on this makes you just look very silly.

pacopastor34

I must say sorry if I said any bad word and my behaviour. I must say also thank you for allow us to use the husky and I think the best thing that had happened is that geo is motivated to give it a try to model a KXF.

I think also it's a good moment to close that topic and pin it.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

June 08, 2016, 02:12:08 PM #129 Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 02:52:34 PM by TheFatController
KTM and KXF will be removed from MXBC. Thanks for clarifying.

bassit

Quote from: Jay on June 08, 2016, 01:24:36 PMMay I please ask that my bikes (KTM and Kawasaki) are no longer downloadable for this game.

I'd just like to say i have no opinion on the bikes use, but i would suggest that some of the animosity felt in this thread was caused by your inital post of " Stop putting my bikes in this game."

You claim to be a professional, yet your first post that started this discussion was anything but and recieved a similar non proffessional reaction.

The post i have quoted above is more akin to a professional response and as you can see has recieved a more professional response in return.

I wanted to point that out because this thread reflects badly on some in this community and gives the wrong impression of the people on here, they was simply reacting to the antagonistic style of your first post.

pacopastor34

Quote from: bassit on June 08, 2016, 03:21:53 PM
Quote from: Jay on June 08, 2016, 01:24:36 PMMay I please ask that my bikes (KTM and Kawasaki) are no longer downloadable for this game.

I'd just like to say i have no opinion on the bikes use, but i would suggest that some of the animosity felt in this thread was caused by your inital post of " Stop putting my bikes in this game."

You claim to be a professional, yet your first post that started this discussion was anything but and recieved a similar non proffessional reaction.

The post i have quoted above is more akin to a professional response and as you can see has recieved a more professional response in return.

I wanted to point that out because this thread reflects badly on some in this community and gives the wrong impression of the people on here, they was simply reacting to the antagonistic style of your first post.

That's what I felt. I said sorry because I used to be nice with everybody.
Sometimes my English doesn't let me to explain some things but fortunately you did it for me.

bassit

Jay

thanks and sorry from me also/ My initial post was in anger as I didn't even know Stone had purchased the model until later getting a PM from him with the name he used to purchase it..