• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:26:22 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2016 RMZ 250/450 Release V1.6

Started by Vortex_Damien, June 05, 2016, 12:04:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rc4187

I guess I need to clarify. I meant the 450 and the 250 are distinctly different. I didn't mean they used a custom engine. I assume it's the stock engine as I did not modify them. I only worked on the geom. But they are not the same bike as was implied in a previous post.

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

BadStar

Strange.. all the previous updates only take a minute or so to donwload..this new link is saying 2 hours?? I wonder whats wrong on my end i guess?
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

StoneRider

Quote from: BadStar on January 02, 2017, 05:55:17 PM
Strange.. all the previous updates only take a minute or so to donwload..this new link is saying 2 hours?? I wonder whats wrong on my end i guess?

Mediafire...

GDUBMX

Hit and miss for me too, download usually isn't too bad but can vary.. Upload speed.. It's crap in the UK.

HornetMaX

Jack Butterworth

Could you please put a link up for the template of the bike so i can create my own graphics & Parts please <3

CSchmied986

^^^^ Ya, the cutout link doesn't work. ???

Mace-x

Same, i want to skin the rmz, anyone got the template?

GDUBMX

Mace-x

Ffs!
Already skinned it, unpacked the original template and used that hahaha, will fine tweak it later  ;D

CSchmied986

Quote from: gdubmx on January 13, 2017, 11:27:48 PM
Quote from: Mace-x on January 13, 2017, 10:35:31 PM
Same, i want to skin the rmz, anyone got the template?

https://mega.nz/#!FpliBL4B!Ysp9oR3mPsyo1NIQeO6k56uRUru6NS-hTO3UY4HSWIg

Would you mind uploaded that same thing, but with selectable shading? I cringe skinning over shading cause it looks ghetto, and also makes it unable to select plastics correctly. If so, awesome! If not, less awesome, but still cool! 8)

GDUBMX

damo sent me the old psd for this mate, he has the updated version. this is the only thing i can use at the moment.

StoneRider

hey RC can you update it with a lower rear and some mud layers please ?

rc4187

I'll get an updated rmz by next week. I just have a lot of personal projects and other obligations I want to see through first.