• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:19:14 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2016 RMZ 250/450 Release V1.6

Started by Vortex_Damien, June 05, 2016, 12:04:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CSchmied986

ya, he just has updated forks and seat that i wanted  8)

StoneRider

Asdrael

Finally tested it properly with the new sounds ;)

Loving how it looks, loving how it behaves. The stock suspensions setup on it is pretty good too. It does however appear to be some extra room for movement onthe rear shock - the tyre doesn't go all the way up to the fender. Like 20cm leftover.

Great job on it, imo it's just lacking a bit in the finishing touches department - getting proper sag measurement and a better looking dirt map. Rest is spot on, might be my newbike for this beta!
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

HornetMaX

Uh, 320-350MB per bike, that's a lot !

Is it normal they have model.edf, model_cockpit.edf, model_lod2.edf and model_lod3.edf all of identical sizes (65+MB each) ?
I can (maybe understand) the cockpit model, by the 2 LODs ?!

rc4187

Quote from: HornetMaX on December 31, 2016, 12:06:09 AM
Uh, 320-350MB per bike, that's a lot !

Is it normal they have model.edf, model_cockpit.edf, model_lod2.edf and model_lod3.edf all of identical sizes (65+MB each) ?
I can (maybe understand) the cockpit model, by the 2 LODs ?!

yeah that is a lot. could probably get rid of the LOD's entirely seeing as it's probably the exact same model anyway.
My pitbikes are only 29mb and my 125 is only about 70mb. and that includes many paints.

Vortex_Damien

understand model is 65k polys, i will upload a quick fix for the sounds later tonight when i get home... i will work on dirt layers too tonight

HornetMaX

Quote from: Vortex_Damien on December 31, 2016, 01:23:01 AM
understand model is 65k polys
Yeah but why LOD2 and LOD3 are exactly same size ?! If they are identical, there's no need for them, no ?

rc4187

I took out the LOD's and adjusted the scripts. got them down around 100mb each. I'll send to Damien when I see him online if he wants to update.
As far as I can tell... they function exactly the same in-game visibly.

StoneRider

and what about the 450 ? it had 250's sounds and 250 engine for me Oo

rc4187

all 4 strokes in the game use the 250 sounds. my 450 and 250 engines are distinctly different for the rmz's, though.

StoneRider

it think that we need Stock engines for race... the 450 is soo weird. and it's not competitive with other bikes

pacopastor34

Hi guys, the bikes ride so smooth. Very nice looking too. Just real measurements like a proper rake angle and some real data are missing imo. Good work.

Vortex_Damien

philiaN

Quote from: StoneRider on January 01, 2017, 05:35:11 PM
it think that we need Stock engines for race...[...] and it's not competitive with other bikes

+1

+fc450

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: StoneRider on January 01, 2017, 05:35:11 PM
it think that we need Stock engines for race... the 450 is soo weird. and it's not competitive with other bikes

+1

PhiliaN and I tested the RMZ 450 and the CRF450. The CRF450 is pretty similar to the normal 450xf, but the RMZ is just no where neare these bikes. It is not compatible. Please, change something. I could imagine, that the guys who picked the RMZ in the gtx championship will have a hard time.
Heeeeey Hoooooo