• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Fun Event @ Forest Raceway - Wed 15th Feb 20:30 UTC - Honda CR125 - RC125

Started by teeds, February 12, 2017, 01:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teeds

Announcing a Fun Race at Forest Raceway on the 2 Stroke 96CR125 and RC125 (created by rc4187)

Wednesday 15th February 20:30 UTC

Forest Raceway is a fantasy track that comes with the game. It's a fairly short track that contains a tricky rhythm section as you head back toward the start area.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Details

To participate you will require these 2 bikes -
https://mega.nz/#!YlAyharZ!M20kdfMuPpSlFT2Q7YH95YE2v-booeELR9rk_GSJqwI 
https://mega.nz/#!spJ33DAT!G8jrKYT4LexiIGzIXuJ9rq7uBk_QH2V5mnGNc2azRe0

The track is included with the game.

2 servers will be used, 1 server will be running practice for all and when the event starts, a separate server will be used to hold the races. Those taking part will be called to join the race server and when finished will need to return to the practice server to await their next race call. The heat races will be short to keep waiting times down with the main being slightly longer.

The heats will be setup to run in different formats depending on the number of riders but should also allow for lag free racing that can be replayed to a decent standard. Heat and final races will currently contain a maximum of 8 riders, maybe lower depending on turnout. A single race might be held if numbers are too low to run heats. For initial heat selection names will be drawn at random.

Collisions will be on and deformation off.

Entries

Post Below to reserve a place including your Name and Race number (make sure not to post a number already chosen).

Entry List - Max 16
1/. Teeds #321
2/. TheFatController #235
3/. stevo #711
4/. Gdubmx #84
5/. Ruben Kuilder #317
6/. SATANAS  #757
7/. doc1 #4
8/.
9/.
10/.
11/.
12/.
13/.
14/.
15/.
16 /.                   
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Ooh, I'm on earlies this week.. Yes please!

TheFatController #235

Question though, is the bike choice limit down to making it competitive? I'm just fine with that, but there are a few other neat 125's out there..

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

teeds

Quote from: TFC on February 12, 2017, 02:08:59 PM
Question though, is the bike choice limit down to making it competitive? I'm just fine with that, but there are a few other neat 125's out there..

Yea these 2 stokes have a bit more grunt than the others, might switch to the other ones for a race soon though.

Quote from: gdubmx on February 12, 2017, 04:21:19 PM
Does practice start at 830? If so count me in

It kinda starts at 8.30, practice until then. No good?

GDUBMX

Cheers Teeds,  I'll let you know mate.  School holidays here mate and I'm busier than  normal haha.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

teeds

Hoping to run heats at some point, should be fun, but looks like it'll be single races again tonight. This track seems to race well, had some good close riding this week.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I was OK on the practice server, but on the race server I'm getting 'Missing Bike' :(

Asdrael

Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

teeds

Yea sorry to guys that could not initially join,  forgot to remove all the other MOD12 bikes from the race server.

In the end we got some good racing in last night, cheers to all that took part. Think I got replays of both races which look to have good fidelity, so i'll see if I can make something from them. Results up after I get chance to examine the replays.

:)

Asdrael

Great that you organize those Teeds, thanks again. Tho I might need to train and not randomly show up on a bike I have never ridden :p
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Yes thanks for organising. Maybe a suggestion for next time would be slightly longer races, or more heats..

Looking forward to more, perhaps a 125 or 250 OEM race when we have more bikes :)