• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:15:59 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, October 01, 2014, 11:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

v1.9.9 out:

• Added HUDRumble to enable rumble on XInput devices.
  • For GPB/MXB, HUDInputs now show the "lean input" and the steering angle.

IMPORTANT: the rumble stuff has been tested on GPB only (and very briefly). Read the manual for the details (it saves you asking here and me replying "It's in the manual").

MaX.

HornetMaX

v1.9.9b out:

• Improved HUDRumble: acceleration-based rumble, no need for "fake" gear shift rumble.
  • Improved handling of settings file (MaxHUD.ini): sorry, but it will overwrite your current one (will have to reconfigure everything). In the future, it will happen less often thanks to the improvements in this release.
  • Logging to MaxHUD.log is always now on (tiny file, no impact).

IMPORTANT:

• It will erase your current config for the plugin: you'll have to manually reconfigure it (options and widget positions).

MaX.

HornetMaX

v1.9.9c out:

• Updated for KRP beta14.
  • Fix bug: MaxHUD.log was never erased (hence growing over time). Now it's erased at startup.
  • Fix bug: starting the game and exiting right after (i.e. without going to track) was messing up the MaxHUD.ini file (possible loss of parameters).

MaX.

HornetMaX

v1.9.9d out:

• Sort out some issues with saving options in .ini file (hopefully).

MaX.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

MaX, I took a break from MXB but recently tried out your latest version and it's great. Absolutely love the rumble! Good job and thanks.  ;D

HornetMaX

Quote from: TheFatController on August 25, 2015, 01:24:28 AM
MaX, I took a break from MXB but recently tried out your latest version and it's great. Absolutely love the rumble! Good job and thanks.  ;D
To be honest I barely tried it with MXB (and WRS, KRP), but I'm happy to hear it seems to work fine.
If you/others here have any suggestion on how to better adapt the rumble to MXB, do not hesitate to put it forward.

MaX.

HornetMaX

v1.9.9e out:

• Updated for WRS beta7.
  • HUDSpeed has option to show background (color in .ini file).

MaX.

HornetMaX

v1.9.9f out:

• Updated for GPB beta7.

MaX.

HornetMaX

v1.9.9g out:

• Fix bug leading to crash (when going to replay immediately after connecting).

MaX.

franckyto94

Salut Max y aura t-il une mise a jour de ton  plugin pour la beta4 mx bikes ?? 

HornetMaX

Quote from: franckyto94 on March 01, 2016, 11:35:45 PM
Salut Max y aura t-il une mise a jour de ton  plugin pour la beta4 mx bikes ??
Yes, it will be updated for MXB beta4.
I'm working on a couple of features that have been requested by GPB people: dots for other bikes on the track map (so that you can see where others are, with race numbers) and a kind of "radar" that shows bikes nearby your one.

I was waiting for GPB beta8 and MXB beta4 to come out to finish it up so that it will work with them (and with WRS beta8, not really with KRP, until KRP beta15).

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Can't wait MaX..

Miss my rumble lol..

franckyto94

ok thanks man good job  ;D

HornetMaX

v2.0.0 out:

• Updates for GPB b8, WRS b8, MXB b4, KRP b14
  • Track map widget now shows also other vehicles (up to 20) and the race numbers.
  • New radar widget: can show a radar and/or "flying markers" (around the screen). Should help people using 1st person view to be more aware of nearby vehicles.
  • Helmet now has an option to rotate with the bike lean (with a factor specifying how much it will rotate). @ddcc: Play around with that and let me know. The manual has a few extra details about how this works.

teeds

"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba