• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:55:51 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

No sound and vibration

Started by Vilas, January 09, 2019, 11:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilas

Hello!

Now i have another problem. I plugged in my controller and now i don't have any sound or vibration in game.
This game is cursed for me >:(

iNsane

Vibration does only come if you have MaxHUD installed. What controller are you using? Make sure your output device is set to your actual sound system connected to your pc. Or your headphones. I have my PC connected to a TV via HDMI and sometimes it recognizes the TV's speakers as default audio device.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Vilas

Hello!

I'm using a Xbox 360 controller for Windows and on other games it works without any problem. I had sound when i installed the game, but i was playing with keyboard because my old controller was not supported anymore. So i got this one and when i plugged in the game stop giving sound. I will try to install the game again. Thanks for the vibration widget  :)

Vilas

Hello!

I installed the game again and i had sound till i instaled MaxHud. Then the bikes sound like an electric one. I don't know what i'm missing here. I have vibration but no normal bike sound. I hope you can help me. Thanks.

iNsane

Ok now I'm officially out, I honestly don't know and never heard of that

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Vilas

Hello!

I also don't know what's wrong.
Thanks again for your help  ;) :)

Asdrael

You mentioned that you reinstalled Win10 in the other topic?

If so, might want to check your drivers, and also that your soundcard is properly routing your sounds to your speakers at all times (in windowed, full screen, game mode, whatever). Protip: SteamLink seems to mess up the sound systems (it tends to redifine the default soundcard to itself).
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

teeds

Quote from: Vilas on January 10, 2019, 11:47:01 AM
Then the bikes sound like an electric one.

Did you ride 2-stoke bike when you got this sound?
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Vilas

Quote from: Asdrael on January 10, 2019, 01:02:54 PM
You mentioned that you reinstalled Win10 in the other topic?

If so, might want to check your drivers, and also that your soundcard is properly routing your sounds to your speakers at all times (in windowed, full screen, game mode, whatever). Protip: SteamLink seems to mess up the sound systems (it tends to redifine the default soundcard to itself).

Hello!

Yes... I reinstalled Windows 10 2 times. The drivers are up to date. Everything is working in other games.

Vilas

Quote from: teeds on January 10, 2019, 01:36:27 PM
Then the bikes sound like an electric one.

Did you ride 2-stoke bike when you got this sound?

Hello!

Every bike sounds the same after i used MaxHud. Before that, they all soud good. And i tryied every bike in game to see if it was just that class that was "broken".

teeds

Vilas

teeds

That's the one you need but never heard of it changing sounds. If you remove the plugin do the sounds return to normal?

Vilas

Quote from: teeds on January 10, 2019, 03:39:47 PM
That's the one you need but never heard of it changing sounds. If you remove the plugin do the sounds return to normal?

Hello!

Nop... The sounds remain the same. I just installed the game several times and now the sound is like that even without the plugin.

teeds

I installed the game again and i had sound till i instaled MaxHud.

So before you posted this the sound was working properly?