• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:17:11 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Pictures of the tracks!

Started by MxMonster725, April 21, 2014, 01:05:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TizZz

Quote from: Sandbiter on March 25, 2017, 09:16:29 PM
Quote from: Asdrael on March 25, 2017, 07:42:31 PM
Looks nice! Sand looks a bit light tho ;)
Haha ye! Just placing objects now :)

Quote from: Asdrael on March 25, 2017, 07:42:31 PM
Did I say Valkenswaard recently? I don't remember...
I actually almost made it for Mx Simulator's EMF GP series, because at first it looked like EMF couldn't use Haggqvist and Rafagas's track bases. They actually can use their tracks to build off of now, so I'm not needed anymore. I'm now just the objects guy for them.

i wasn't even aware you were making Valken for us  ???
if the convert is simple and works great in mxb, you might see some (or all?) of our GP tracks, except Valkenswaard and Agueda which are Hagg & Rafagas bases, all others tracks from this year irl serie will be done for mxs by EMF trackmaking crews. We are following the irl calendar so already Losail, Pangkalpinang, Neuquen and Leon are done and i'm close to leave mxs (last year on this game for me) so ... we'll have to talk about that, i'll be full-time on MxBike after hosting the MXS of Nations (mid of october)

Ruubs

Might've talked to Smedley about that. Or it was a dream.

conceptgraffmxs

work in progress update BRAAAP SX SCHOOL track :)

Braap570

holy shit that looks amazing man! awesome!

conceptgraffmxs

Vortex_Damien

more progress :D we are getting there.. track is so fun! rough but super fun! prob going to redo trees

GDUBMX

Wow Damo, killed it man! Is this the beta track I have? Looks completely different haha
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Vortex_Damien

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Looking good man! Can't wait to give it a good rutting lol ;D

GDUBMX

Quote from: TFC on April 03, 2017, 12:52:04 PM
Looking good man! Can't wait to give it a good rutting lol ;D

Lmao classic
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Braap570

cant wait to ride those tracks guys! awesome :)

Ruubs

Just a little test, nothing most of you will get excited from, but I see some very very cool possibilties here.
https://www.youtube.com/v/UkNVtvPjPPM

The water is just a plane under the actual heightmap.
We can use this method to make some very cool and realistic things like roots and rocks in enduro. This could even be used on supercross track for the plywood they use. If the ruts gets too deep we'll be riding on the ply wood, just like you see in SX sometimes.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Ruubs

Quote from: TFC on April 08, 2017, 05:33:39 PM
Why is the vid unavailable?
For some reason it was set on private.
Should work now! ;)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Ah cool ;)

It's a real shame that we can't make custom surfaces with their own particle effects.. That is pretty neat.

The next best thing would be to use sand. It gives a lighter spray effect but of course won't ever simulate riding through a foot of water :(