• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 12:39:01 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Pictures of the tracks!

Started by MxMonster725, April 21, 2014, 01:05:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: LOGANYZ125 on October 22, 2014, 05:12:39 PM
Quote from: TheFatController on October 15, 2014, 02:42:05 PM
Quote from: onlyonetone on October 15, 2014, 01:31:20 PM
Holy crap that looks fun. What do you make your tracks in Fat?

L3DT so far. Start in paint shop do the layout and hills then all jumps and terrain in L3DT

Wait so you make your jumps in L3DT?

yup?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: Sandbiter on October 09, 2014, 01:34:59 PM
Can anyone guess what track this is?

Are we expecting a release anytime soon?  8)

teeds

A track for us to rutt up over the xmas period while drunk and stuffed full of turkey maybe  :P
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Ruubs

I'd love to release it, but I've trouble with my checkpoints I guess. I'll try to fix it tomorrow.

I plan to release it as a beta, it's not perfect at all. I just want to release it, since I won't finish anything anytime, I'm a perfectionist. :D

Ruubs

Thanks for the fast reply.
Just to make everything clear. My laps aren't counting, neither do I get a pitboard anytime, except when I got over the berm right after the first checkpoint.

Yes, my checkpoints are on both sides over the actual trackpath, I made them a little wider to now cause any trouble when you get a huckabuck and get out of the track.

I also auto generated the splits, should I make then manual?

Phathry25

Try riding the track backwards and see if the timing works.

Ruubs

Quote from: Phathry25 on December 16, 2014, 12:17:03 AM
Try riding the track backwards and see if the timing works.
Thanks for the idea, but that doesn't work either.

Phathry25

To further on my suggestion make sure your timing lines are setup facing the right direction. I set mine up backwards. I would get splits but at the end of the lap my time wouldn't register. Not sure if you need a speed trap for MX Bikes but it was necessary for GP bikes.

Ruubs

Thanks for all the help guys. I guess I got it now... nothing was wrong, I just didn't ride enough laps. I forgot the game is one lap too late with showing the pitboard.

Ruubs

Working a bit more on the environment in 3ds max. Not sure how this'll run. I'll probably have to delete some trees.

onlyonetone

That's a lot of trees. Lol. It looks amazing though. Good job man.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Latest track, not replica but fantasy, kind of a very generic Californian desert type track like Pala (Not Pala! I know some of you want a replica)
Couldn't be bothered in going to all the effort of re-making something that already exists, this is fun enough! Nearly done  :D
Oh and the fake pits on the side - Seems like everyone drives either a white pickup or a white van, and rides Kawis and Suzukis lol. Does the job though!

GDUBMX

Fats wtf!! Seriously man you constantly raise the game, mate link me a beta version on steam so I can play :) amazing!!
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Will do after the kids are in bed.

teeds

lovely stuff! That big step-up looks fun  :)
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba