• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:29:31 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Community thoughts about ripped models

Started by pacopastor34, March 27, 2016, 07:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pacopastor34

January 28, 2017, 06:35:43 PM #60 Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 06:47:53 PM by pacopastor34
Man, do you think the fucking world doesn't know where the models come from? You're kind a bad Sherlock. 98% community content in GPBikes is a conversion of another game. And in MX-Bikes what I'm releasing are conversions of another game just for FUN purpose. I think you might be a person who really don't know what fun means. The ONLY purpose of spending 1235612346 hours of my life converting contents is to have fun with friends and the community. I make tracks by myself from scratch, heightmaps, textures, objects...and i'm so proud of. I don't need to lie anyone and I've never done that. The only reason that I didn't put where the models came from is because I think all the people know where the models came from. Stop acting like you have discovered the fucking WIKILEAKS. If you don't want to use the content that me or anyone else convert from another game, don't use it. But let the people be free and do whatever they want.

EDIT:

I miss that one, you researching work deserved it.

+

Oh wait... I used gifs from another website! oh god...

StoneRider

January 28, 2017, 06:39:55 PM #61 Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 07:13:43 PM by StoneRider
mouahahaha sandy the justiciary. And what about you selling real brand replicas for more than 50$ to people ? i mean... not to millestone or whatever production. No, more than 50$, to people.

i prefere use ripped bikes from milestone than buy a bike 100$ from a scamer.

Quote from: pacopastor34 on January 28, 2017, 06:35:43 PM
let the people be free and do whatever they want.

and... Fuck you.

Ruubs

January 28, 2017, 06:48:37 PM #63 Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 06:52:19 PM by Sandbiter
Quote from: StoneRider on January 28, 2017, 06:39:55 PM
mouahahaha sandy the justiciary. And what about you selling real brand replicas for more than 50$ to people ? i mean... not to millestone or whatever production. No, more than 50$, to people.

I've never sold any of my models. And if I ever will it won't include it's real brand name, neither any skins related to it's real one.

@Paco
I don't own GP Bikes. Neither did I ever look at what content is created for it or where it came from.

There's also no need to get mad at me. I'm not mad at Paco as I stated in my previous post. I'm just pointing out that he's ripping bikes from other games.

pacopastor34

Quote from: Sandbiter on January 28, 2017, 06:48:37 PM

I've never sold any of my models. And if I ever will it won't include it's real brand name, neither any skins related to it's real one.

He didn't say you've done.

Ruubs

Quote from: pacopastor34 on January 28, 2017, 06:50:31 PM

I'm pretty sure he did Paco.

Quote from: StoneRider on January 28, 2017, 06:39:55 PMAnd what about you selling real brand replicas for more than 50$ to people ?

pacopastor34

Quote from: Sandbiter on January 28, 2017, 06:53:21 PM
Quote from: pacopastor34 on January 28, 2017, 06:50:31 PM

I'm pretty sure he did Paco.

Quote from: StoneRider on January 28, 2017, 06:39:55 PMAnd what about you selling real brand replicas for more than 50$ to people ?

Ok I didn't see that "YOU".

BTW I think your research investigation it's more like a conflict of interest. I didn't know you're modeling bikes. If you don't care about money I don't get the point where having good quality models for free with FUN PURPOSE it's bad for you. I only see it could be bad if your goal is to get any profit of your 3D models. If you are a good cg artist and the people want to buy your models or whatever let's do it .My goal is not to fuck your bussiness.

Ruubs

This is not about me. This is about common sense and the fact that you're stealing from others.

Milestone never intended to make their models ripable. That's why they didn't release any mod tools. You're using programs to simply rip everything they've tried to make secure and you place it in other games and you release their files. I don't think that's what Milestone wants you to do, neither do I think Piboso and Snappe like what you're doing.

Honestly I understand what you're saying. It's good to have more content, it's fun to have this content and they've been imported into this game incredibly well, so good job on that. But ripping from another game (without that game giving any permission or releasing anything to be able to rip it) shouldn't be done.

StoneRider

it's like pirated movies. I work in the movie industrie and i do it myself. Everybody does and you know what ? it's good for the business cuz it's the best, free commercial EVER. producers thanks gods for piratage and streaming.

If you don't like it, don't use it.

And where is your KXF ?

Ruubs

Quote from: StoneRider on January 28, 2017, 07:18:23 PM
And where is your KXF ?
On my pc collecting dust at the moment. I'm busy with other projects.

StoneRider

if you want to rip the game, you have to have the game. right ? i mean.. ok let's ask milestone what they think about it. how ridiculous it can be. And we can also ask to kawasaki if jay can sell a 250kxf. And let's ask AMA if we can ride in sx arenas ! or... we can just have fun and do what the fuck we want. FOR FUN. And never bring money in.

pacopastor34

Quote from: Sandbiter on January 28, 2017, 07:11:05 PM
This is not about me. This is about common sense and the fact that you're stealing from others.

Milestone never intended to make their models ripable. That's why they didn't release any mod tools. You're using programs to simply rip everything they've tried to make secure and you place it in other games and you release their files. I don't think that's what Milestone wants you to do, neither do I think Piboso and Snappe like what you're doing.

Honestly I understand what you're saying. It's good to have more content, it's fun to have this content and they've been imported into this game incredibly well, so good job on that. But ripping from another game (without that game giving any permission or releasing anything to be able to rip it) shouldn't be done.

Man, piboso team made a good game and they are still working in it so good. The game allows mods, what the community do in their PRIVATE SERVERS is not their problem. And is not your problem. The people who owns servers is who decide which content is allowed in their PRIVATE SERVERS. So... train for the race. You need to get points in Paleta.

Ruubs

Quote from: StoneRider on January 28, 2017, 07:24:47 PM
if you want to rip the game, you have to have the game. right ? i mean.. ok let's ask milestone what they think about it. how ridiculous it can be. And we can also ask to kawasaki if jay can sell a 250kxf. And let's ask AMA if we can ride in sx arenas ! or... we can just have fun and do what the fuck we want. FOR FUN. And never bring money in.

I'm not saying anything about Jay. I've no idea how he's selling them, I dont know if he has the rights to call it a kawasaki, I don't even know if you need the right for that. I don't know anything about selling replica bike models.

The Jay and sx arenas, or replicas in general is a whole other thing as well. This is about stealing content from someone.

Saying that we shouldn't give f*cks about ripping content from other games is like saying that noone should give a f*ck about someone stealing a car. If the car thief has fun we shouldn't care... let him have fun, right?

StoneRider

i don't give a fuck about stealing Millestone car, yeah. They fucked us every game they sell us. At least now, MXGP2 usefull ! lol

can't wait for MXGP3  ;D

StoneRider

why don't you make your own NORIP server and just, enjoy it by your own ?