• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:50:05 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

JS7 Compound by TFC and Asdrael

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, September 08, 2016, 12:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Same here Sandy.. Although if you cut in, ease off the throttle as you go up the launch, land at the very top of the landing ramp and lean back while braking you can shave some time there nicely, just can't do it every lap!

Ruubs

Quote from: TheFatController on October 14, 2016, 11:10:32 AM
Same here Sandy.. Although if you cut in, ease off the throttle as you go up the launch, land at the very top of the landing ramp and lean back while braking you can shave some time there nicely, just can't do it every lap!
Hm alright. What brake do you use? I'm using my front brake 90% of the time. The other 10% i use front and rear.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Both on one trigger.. Front brake heavily dampened so when I slam them on the front doesn't lock up.

StoneRider

EPIC Geo !! :D can't wait to raaaaace !!!!!

Ruubs

Quote from: TheFatController on October 14, 2016, 12:39:52 PM
Both on one trigger.. Front brake heavily dampened so when I slam them on the front doesn't lock up.
Okay thanks! :) I think I'll just stick with the setup I have for now. We'll see how it goes in the race!

StoneRider

October 14, 2016, 03:34:18 PM #50 Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 03:41:16 PM by StoneRider
btw.. for me, you're cutting the first turn and the sand one before the big double. You use the burm in the grass but this is a sandy flat turn...  And in the whoops too ! don't do it in the race man ! that's not cool :(

Asdrael

After testing a bit, I'm happy to see that the National and both SX are perfectly ridable with b5 physics on a stock MSM250F. Pfiu, didn't want to redo everything :p
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Asdrael

Currently running on a GTX server, DL the track in the OP to see it in the server list.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

cl00b

Hi

Can anyone tell me the track id`s for setting up a server with these maps ??

greets cl00b

teeds

April 05, 2017, 02:39:56 PM #54 Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 02:41:47 PM by teeds
As with all tracks, just look in your tracks folder and use the name on the folders to set that track in a server ini file. To set a different track layout look in a track folder to see the different layouts available (you'll see sub folders with layout names) and set one of those in the "track_layout =" in the ini.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Braap450

mine does not work it just either crashes my game or puts me in the track but all i see is my bike and character and nothing but black