• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:38:47 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2017 Kawasaki and Kawasaki OEM bike pack.

Started by StoneRider, January 28, 2017, 11:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

conceptgraffmxs

Skunkie132

Sicksick!
Is there any way to make graphics for this baby?
I mean there's not gonna be a psd from what I understand, but a cutout of some sort? sorry, probly being an idiot here..  :-\

StoneRider

Quote from: Skunkie132 on February 08, 2017, 06:41:33 PM
Sicksick!
Is there any way to make graphics for this baby?
I mean there's not gonna be a psd from what I understand, but a cutout of some sort? sorry, probly being an idiot here..  :-\

you can put your number on existing skins by opening the .PNT. And you can always request a skin replica here.. :)

Skunkie132

Haha okay cheers, I like making (crappy) skins sometimes though, but I'll use other models for that purpose I guess, thanks anyways mate!

CSchmied986

Not releasing the template/ Obj is our (or my) way of justifying the release of this beast. Because then it's not giving it away, it's just giving people the ability to see or ride our stuff in game, thereby not breaking any rules (not like there was an agreement when buying it anyways).  ;) But awesome job on the update!!! Handles like a champ!  8)

Asdrael

Quote from: NorCal 986 on February 08, 2017, 09:21:16 PMBut awesome job on the update!!! Handles like a champ!  8)
Thanks. Pretty rear driving bike though, with this geometry. Reading tests and reviews, it does appear to be somewhat realistic though.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

john_710

When i load MXB up my bike category says?????? and my bike option allso says ????????. I removed the OEM bikes and I can ride the 250 and 450 fine. What can i do to make the OEM bikes work?

Asdrael

Quote from: john_710 on February 09, 2017, 05:36:00 PM
When i load MXB up my bike category says?????? and my bike option allso says ????????. I removed the OEM bikes and I can ride the 250 and 450 fine. What can i do to make the OEM bikes work?

You need to download GeoTyre's here : http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1451.0
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

john_710

Quote from: Asdrael on February 09, 2017, 05:38:18 PM
Quote from: john_710 on February 09, 2017, 05:36:00 PM

You need to download GeoTyre's here : http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1451.0

Thankyou for your reply. I have installed the Bike pack and tyres mod 1.5. Is there something else i am missiing

Asdrael

February 09, 2017, 05:50:06 PM #40 Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 05:55:24 PM by Asdrael
I don't think so... let me check what he put in his thing, I have other files for the KXF :p

Edit: with his pack and GeoTyres, it's working as is on my end.
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

john_710

February 09, 2017, 06:04:06 PM #41 Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 06:12:03 PM by john_710
Quote from: Asdrael on February 09, 2017, 05:50:06 PM
I don't think so... let me check what he put in his thing, I have other files for the KXF :p

Edit: with his pack and GeoTyres, it's working as is on my end.

I definitely dont have something you guys have to make the OEM bikes work. Thank you for trying to help me out though, Guess ill just have to miss out on the OEM bikes. If any 1 comes up with a idea to make these work please PM me

Edit: Same problem for Yamaha OEM bikes

john_710

February 09, 2017, 06:38:15 PM #42 Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 10:27:01 PM by john_710
I renamed the folder, .cfg and configuration settings file  from MX2OEM_2017_Kawasaki_KX250F to MX2_OEM_2017_Kawasaki_KX250F. The bike and categorys now shows up but in the pit all tuning options are greyed out "?????" and when try to just ride it on the track the hole screen is black but i can still hit esc and exit the game

EDIT: fresh install worked! bikes are amazing btw

john_710

did that fresh install like 30 min before your reply, wish you were around earlier lol

Asdrael

Stone asked me to take a look again at the .geom following his shitty performance at the last GTX race  ;D

Turns out I had made a small mistake, due in part to conflicting information on different info from difference sources and also due to messed up weight repartition. According to him, rides much better now. I still haven't ridden it :p

Kawasaki KX 250F and 450F OEM + Std (only stock paint) v1.1: DOWNLOAD.

Changelog:
- Fork offset down to 23mm from 25 (apparently I didn't use the correct website).
- Rear geometry slightly changed, should be easier to setup and
- Weight distribution fixed, more front traction, more predictable rear.
- Fixed 450F OEM stall value.
- Probably other stuff I forgot.

Please let me know if something is still wonky, preferably before wednesday.
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord