• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:21:54 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, October 01, 2014, 11:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

v2.0.6b out (2017/02/19):

• Fixed a bug (some widgets not saving position). Reported by PeterV.

HornetMaX

v2.0.7 out (2017/03/16):

• Updated for KRP beta16 and MXB beta6.
  • Show "Rumble if crashed" option in HUDRumbe only for GPB and MXB.

Asdrael

Quote from: HornetMaX on March 16, 2017, 07:58:33 PM
v2.0.7 out (2017/03/16):

• Updated for KRP beta16 and MXB beta6.
  • Show "Rumble if crashed" option in HUDRumbe only for GPB and MXB.

Much love, very sex.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

HornetMaX

v2.0.7b out (2017/03/17):

• Fix for invalid laps (KRP and MXB only, no change for GPB and WRS).

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks MaX..

Just joined a server and had to quit straight away to download this. I know I've said it before but I can't play MXB without MaxHUD lol :)

HornetMaX

Quote from: Asdrael on January 24, 2017, 11:31:43 AM
- Suspensions: I'm guessing we can't get that in Replay otherwise you'd have it in already. So to make it flashier to read during gameplay, think you could add color codes (possibly with settings alongside?) Like first 50% is green background, 50-80 yellow; 80-100 red for each side?
@Asdrael: I gave this a quick try, no joy.
I had something that is green when in range 20% - 80% of suspension length, then quickly turns red outside that range (tanh power !!).
Problem is that when you bottom out, the line I draw is very short (zero length when suspension is fully compressed), so the color-coding has little visual effect (no, really ? :) ).

What I could do is to add an additional symbol (e.g. a red square or circle) at the base of the suspension topping out (and no color coding of the drawn suspension).
As topping out is a short-lived event, I probably need to temporise the warning a bit (e.g. when you bottom out, I can show the warning and let it on screen for let's say 1 sec).

Thoughts ?

Asdrael

Thanks for the update

Your solution sounds good and is pretty intuitive. That's how clipping a track is shown when mixing audio. Clip - red warning that stays on for a bit (or until you click it off). I'd say 2s is plenty in our case.
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

HornetMaX

Quote from: Asdrael on March 19, 2017, 10:38:36 PM
Your solution sounds good and is pretty intuitive. That's how clipping a track is shown when mixing audio. Clip - red warning that stays on for a bit (or until you click it off). I'd say 2s is plenty in our case.

Just did this:

Warning stays on for 2 secs, threshold for warning can be configured 5-10-15-20-25%.

Asdrael

Awesome :) Add a 0% in the mix (or 0.1% if you can't have a 0 in your formula) and it's perfect. Thanks a lot!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

HornetMaX

Done. Will be in next release.

GDUBMX

I have a bug Max if i use the Joypad function the game micro stutters, if i turn it off it stops.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

HornetMaX

Quote from: GDUBMX on March 26, 2017, 05:11:34 PM
I have a bug Max if i use the Joypad function the game micro stutters, if i turn it off it stops.
Hmm weird, never noticed something similar ... more details ?

GDUBMX

March 26, 2017, 08:05:30 PM #132 Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 08:18:52 PM by GDUBMX
That's pretty much it mate to be honest, however I did have Rumble on at the same time. I'll try joypad on its own and see what happens mate.

If I have the joypad hud on the game micro stutters not like screen tearing, more like cpu throttling or something.. It's pretty odd

Windows 10 pro 64bit
Intel i5 4690k at 4.3ghz
16gb ram
Msi gtx 1060 6gb
Asus sabertooth mk2 z97 mobo
Ssd
Water cooled etc
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

HornetMaX

Weird, just tried here (v2.0.7b) no issue.

Also, the code of HUDJoystick hasn't changed in a while, so it's a bit surprising ... at least v2.0.6 had exactly the same code.

Only thing I can try is to send you some sort of beta of the next version and you tell me if the problem is still there (in the next version there are some minor changes to HUDJoystick but they are just cosmetic ones, I don't expect them to make any difference).

HornetMaX

Quote from: Asdrael on March 20, 2017, 10:03:28 PM
Awesome :) Add a 0% in the mix (or 0.1% if you can't have a 0 in your formula) and it's perfect. Thanks a lot!
On second thought, I'll make the min threshold equal to 1%. If the value if too small (or exactly 0%) then there's a higher risk to not detecting (due to sampling @50Hz).