• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:12:24 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Questions

Started by PiBoSo, January 22, 2014, 11:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotardMatt

Quote from: DD on February 02, 2014, 09:32:43 PM
Quote from: MotardMatt on February 02, 2014, 08:06:19 PM
So how card would it be to make this work for supermoto? in sim it was easy, would it be the same sort of thing?

Change of wheel model and traction, you were saying asphalt can use dynamic changes so drying out etc

A supermoto mod is better suited for GP Bikes. Have a look at those forums.

Ah okay thanks

Richard de Kuijper

can people be banend or something? :P

AWood

You should go read for information in the GP bikes forum.

GDUBMX

scratch that piboso, sorted it.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

steadiworkz

So how card would it be to make this work for supermoto? in sim it was easy, would it be the same sort of thing?

Change of wheel model and traction, you were saying asphalt can use dynamic changes so drying out etc

Can you explain this better, I would have thought the new engine, physics and rider movements would complement a sumo game perfectly ?

PiBoSo

Quote from: steadiworkz on February 03, 2014, 05:44:54 PM

Can you explain this better, I would have thought the new engine, physics and rider movements would complement a sumo game perfectly ?

The physics improvements will soon be ported to GP Bikes, too.
There are many things that make supermoto closer to GP than MX. For example:
- racing regulations ( sighting lap, warmup lap, jump start, ... )
- tyres wear and temperatures

Ruubs

Will multiplayer be available in the first public release (without buying the game)?
Will there be a warmup lap before the actually multiplayer race, or is this something which is done when hosting an event?

bearded4glory

Quote from: Sandbiter on February 03, 2014, 06:44:23 PM
Will multiplayer be available in the first public release (without buying the game)?
Will there be a warmup lap before the actually multiplayer race, or is this something which is done when hosting an event?

No Multiplayer without buying, may be nice to at least let us test it out in alpha to see what it is like.  I know a lot of us are unhappy with some of the multiplayer in Sim specifically collisions.

P.S. I found it in the new FAQ they added here: http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=42.0

Ruubs

Thanks for telling me Bearded4glory. I guess I missed that one!

Ruubs

Are they yellow flags waving next to the track when someone is down?
And what about blue flags when we are getting lapped by leaders in multiplayer (that way we know that we're getting lapped).

PiBoSo

Quote from: Sandbiter on February 04, 2014, 06:02:03 PM
And what about blue flags when we are getting lapped by leaders in multiplayer (that way we know that we're getting lapped).

It will be possible to enable a warmup lap.
There are yellow and blue flags.

Ruubs

Quote from: PiBoSo on February 04, 2014, 06:24:46 PM
Quote from: Sandbiter on February 04, 2014, 06:02:03 PM

It will be possible to enable a warmup lap.
There are yellow and blue flags.
That's awesome. Thanks!

Arvoss

Guys, most of these questions can be answered by playing the demo of GP Bikes by PiBoSo. You should really check it out! :D

MotoRogers499

Is there a way to pre-order the game?

Motoboss

Quote from: Arvoss on February 04, 2014, 11:20:25 PM
Guys, most of these questions can be answered by playing the demo of GP Bikes by PiBoSo. You should really check it out! :D
Once you get the calibration descent its a great game the simulation feels good not frustrating .You can hear the wind and the brakes love the feeling when your going fast also the bike stalling when you let out the clutch to quick..The bike reacts like its supposed to..
I absolutely love the arm and head gestures ..I could see some hilarious videos coming from that ...lol :D
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer or at least take the time to like my Facebook page...Hit the button below
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page