• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:10:35 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Pictures of the tracks!

Started by MxMonster725, April 21, 2014, 01:05:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mace-x

loving the track with forests, as this game has actual shadows they are awesome.

Thanks sandy, cant wait!

Ruubs

Quote from: Mace-x on December 27, 2016, 06:03:07 PM
loving the track with forests, as this game has actual shadows they are awesome.

Thanks sandy, cant wait!
Same! Washougal with it's shadows is awesome too.

I'm always disappointed once I see my track with objects in game.. It looks so much cooler in 3ds max haha

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Looking good Sandy. So what track is it? Replica, fantasy, secret?

Ruubs

Thanks.
It's some sort of replica fantasy. I saw a video of mx ranch or something.. I actually started to make that but it didn't work out well so I decided to start over again and add some fantasy stuff. There's not a whole lot left of mx ranch though, almost everything is fantasy.

Asdrael

Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Ruubs

Not really a picture of a track, but it is part of the track.

This'll replace the original 30sec.edf. The 30 sec board is the same height on all tracks, as far as I know, so this should just work fine on all tracks.
I could also do this with a pitboard guy, but the problem is that track creators can set the pitboard height on their own. Some tracks have higher pitboards than others. If I change the original pitboard.edf with a lowpoly mechanic guy model it might float or be under the map if not the same height values are used by all track creators.

It'll have to be textured now. And I just saw that her legs are quite long IMO. Might change that as well.

I love Nicole Cesa <3

GDUBMX

Looking fresh man!  Can't t wait to rip that
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Looking good paco, are the bales a bit on the large side or is that a perspective trick?

Mace-x

pacopastor34

Quote from: TFC on January 10, 2017, 07:37:33 PM
Looking good paco, are the bales a bit on the large side or is that a perspective trick?

Yes, maybe they are too big. I have to change the textures in some parts, too much white.

BadStar

I think we all need to test that track for you... tonight!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />