• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 04:42:02 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Pictures of the tracks!

Started by MxMonster725, April 21, 2014, 01:05:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortex_Damien

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Very cool idea damo..

You will have to work to a standard to keep it the same quality each time but I think that's the only real challenge.

I thought about doing something similar since you mentioned it, but for a UK based track. It could have seasonal changes too such as leaves on the trees, different skyboxes, maybe a new layout every quarter.

Definitely interesting and your layout is looking very nice ;)

Asdrael

Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Asdrael

OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

GDUBMX

Awesome! Is this a new series coming..? ;)
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Looking good ;D

Isn't it totally worth learning Blender!

Asdrael

Quote from: TFC on March 09, 2017, 10:51:18 AM
Looking good ;D

Isn't it totally worth learning Blender!

It's probably the most counter-intuitive piece of software I have ever used. Once you grasp the logic behind it, it becomes okay because it's very flexible but the user interface and accessibility is piss poor. Hell, I found MatLab way more intuitive and I had to learn it alone, without tutorial and with a deadline ;D I have all the objects I need in and my "technique" down now so I can go fast enough. Just a matter of doing, doing and doing now...

Quote from: GDUBMXAwesome! Is this a new series coming..? 
We'll see. Wanted to see how fast I could go. Not 100% happy with it so I'll change a few things, but learned a lot (again) so when I do the next ones it'll hopefully be faster and better.

OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

conceptgraffmxs

new beta sx track coming soon

GDUBMX

Looks cool man! But.... Hahaha Imo the only thing that needs changing with this and your other track is those shiny textures you have mate, they look cool but after riding them, I couldn't really tell where different lines were supposed to be and stuff. I found the track just kinda blended into one texture and has no definition. Sorry dude, I know how hard it is to so what you are doing. I still have the task of doing highpoint once fats has finished with the height map..haha eh fats

Asdrael

Ready for next beta / TFC stadium ;)
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

GDUBMX

Wow, that looks awesome Asdrael!

𝖙𝖋𝖈

All right all right ;D.. I've been busy but will finish Angel Stadium soon ;)

Vortex_Damien

Heightmap almost complete.. going to ruff up the jumps and stuff more.. going to be super rough!

GDUBMX

Awesome, can't wait for this! Hahaha I still got the 2015 beta you gave me mate ;)

Vortex_Damien

Almost complete.. going for a rough feel :).. ive added "main" lines that i want deformation to really effect.. but i do think i may need to tone it down after we do some testing haha